Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Inspiron 1525 Webcam Not Working

Makeup school D

It is know that the school started a while ago, but I still want to do a trick for the school, this is what I do every morning to go to school, it's easy!
  • stretch out first thing in helping the foundation with a sponge
  • the disk with the powder, with a brush
  • drawing a line with a black pencil over the eye
  • apply the white pencil to ' inside of the eye
  • apply the pink blush on the cheeks
  • apply the mascara on the lashes, both below and above
1) drawing a line above the eye with black pencil

2) I put the white pencil in the eye, not the white eyeliner, but on stardoll the effect that I am in real life can only be obtained using white eyeliner

3) apply mascara that lengthens lashes

4) to finish a blush rosé (or blush as you want to call it)

5) here is the list of things I've used, and price;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment